Leica M10, M10-P, M10-D Firmware Update 188.8.131.52 Released:
Firmware update 184.108.40.206 has been released for the Leica M10, M10-D, and M10-P. Here’s what’s new:
- Fast continuous shooting in Live View mode. Screen freeze issue fixed in Continuous High mode while using Live View.
- Incorrect regional GPS information. There were regional deviations in the GPS information. This bug’s been fixed (GPS functionality requires the use of the Leica Visoflex EVF).
- Connection stability between the camera and Leica FOTOS. Connection issue between camera and app fixed with more than 800 images on the camera.
- New QR Code for Leica FOTOS. The camera generates an optimized QR code for the connection to the app.
- General software improvements for operating stability.