Adobe Photoshop CS6 Available:
If anyone is interested, Adobe has finally released Photoshop CS6 for $699, and the Photoshop Extended CS6 for $999. I’ve been kind of waiting for this since I’m actually a bigger fan of Photoshop than I am of Lightroom. I’ve just been using Lightroom 4 recently because I actually like the new features, and sliders in Adobe Camera Raw 7 a lot. Now I can finally go back to Photoshop :).
Adobe Photoshop CS6 New Features:
Here’s a list of some of the new features contained in Adobe Photoshop CS6. I’ve heard that the new blur effects is actually really good, especially if you want to create realistic shallow depth of field.
- New blur gallery that allows you to create blur effects using a new interface with on-image controls.
- All new crop tool.
- Adaptive wide angle – easily straigten objects that appear curved in panoramas or photos shot with fisheye or wide-angle lenses.
- Skin tone aware selections and masking.
- Adobe Camera Raw 7.
- Edit faster with the new Adobe Mercury graphics engine.
- Intuitive video creation.
- Preset migration and sharing.
- Improved auto corrections.
- Content aware move.
- Content aware patch.
There is a lot of new stuff that I didn’t mention, and If you want more information, you can check out the Adobe page on Photoshop CS6 Features. Adobe also has demos of Photoshop CS6’s new features for your viewing pleasure.
Once again, if you’re interested, you can you can purchase Phtotoshop CS6 for $699, and Photoshop Extended CS6 for $999. If you’re a student or a teacher, you can also purchase the student/teacher version Photoshop Extended CS6 for $249. You can also choose to download it from Amazon or through the Adobe site itself. Stay tuned for some new stuff coming shortly, and thanks for stopping by!