Sigma 85mm f1.4 DG DN Art lens Announced For Sony E and Leica L:
Just announce: Sigma is releasing the 85mm f1.4 DG DN Art lens. It will be available for Sony E mount and Leica L mount. This lens looks great, and I can’t wait to try it on my SL2. For those interest, you can pre-order it below:
For more information on this lens, read below:
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm.
- Weather-sealed construction.
- Stepping motor AF system.
- Physical aperture ring with a de-click switch.
- This lens is designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras but it can also be used with APS-C models as well. With APS-C cameras, you get a 127.5mm equivalent lens.
- Minimum focusing distance of 33.5″.
- Lighter than its predecessor from 2.49 to 1.39 lb.
- Length has also been reduced from 4.97″ to 3.7″ when compared to its predecessor.
As some of you know, I am a huge Sigma fan. You can find my Sigma reviews here. I can’t wait to give this a try on my SL2. It should be great. Thanks for stopping by!