Fuji X100S and Fuji X20 Pre-order Available on Amazon and Adorama:
For those interested (and I know many of you are), you can pre-order the Fuji X100S and Fuji X20 on Amazon and Adorama! Here are the links:
When I had the opportunity to review the X10, I was completely blown away. The X20 has got to be pretty amazing, especially since they put a new X-Trans sensor in it. But I think many are looking forward to the X100S, which definitely has been improved over its predecessor. Here are some of the improvements for both of these cameras:
Fuji X100S Improvements:
- 16.3 million pixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor inside, and an EXR processor II, which increases the resolution by 25%.
- 30% higher signal to noise ratio than its predecessor.
- AF clocking at 0.08 seconds.
- Advanced filter functions: 8 different artistic effects, such as, Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, Dynamic Mode, Partial Color, High Key, Low Key, and Soft Focus.
- Enhance manual focus performance with the world’s first ‘Digital Split Image’ display.
- Hybrid viewfinder with a 2,360K-dot high definition LCD panel.
Fuji X20 Improvements:
- 2/3-inch 12 megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor.
- silver or black body (the silver body is beautiful).
- 0.5 second start up time, shutter lag of 0.01 second, and a shooting interval of 0.5 second.
- 0.06 second focus time.
- Manual focus enhanced with Focus Peaking Highlight.
I sold my X100 just yesterday but now I’m really considering the X100S even though I just bought my X-E1. Ah! Fuji, you’re killing my wallet lol! Once again, you can find it at: