Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Mirrorless Camera Pre-Order:
For those interested, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is available for pre-order now. I still remember shooting with the first one :). It was definitely a fantastic camera. Getting back to the Mark III, you can pre-order it below:
Here are just some of the specifications:
- Comes in black or silver.
- 20.4MP Live MOS micro four thirds sensor.
- TruePic VIII image processor.
- 2.36m-dot 0.67x-Magnification OLED electronic viewfinder.
- 3.0″ 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen display.
- up to 6.5 stops of camera shake compensation with the 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system.
- DCI and UHD 4K video recording and OM-Log.
- 121-point all cross-type phase-detection AF.
- In-camera battery charging supported by the micro-USB port.
- UHS-II compatible single SD memory card slot for fast read/write speeds.
- Splash, dust, and freeze-proof construction to handle the worst that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Supersonic Wave Filter and a dust-resistant coating are used to help reduce dust reaching the sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- High Res Shot mode offers the equivalent output of a 50MP JPEG image or 80MP raw file by combining eight sequentially recorded frames into a single, large image.
- In-Camera Focus Stacking will record eight images of a subject while shifting the plane of focus slightly, then composite these exposures into a single frame to exhibit an extended depth of field.