Nikon Z5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Announced:
This is definitely interesting news: The Nikon Z5 has been announced. This is a full frame mirrorless Nikon that’s priced at $1,396.95, which puts it in the ballpark of many popular APS-C mirrorless cameras, such as, some of the Fuji bodies. For those interested in a little more info or to pre-order, check the link below:
I reviewed the Nikon Z 50 a while back, and loved it (review of the Z 50 here). The only thing I really thought was missing were more lenses, which I’m sure Nikon will fix sooner or later. I even preferred the out of camera jpegs over the ones from my Fuji. I won’t lie; the Z5 is tempting to me ;). I’m definitely interested to see how this camera is, and for some specs on it plus pics, read below:
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS sensor.
- UHD 4K and full HD video recording.
- 3.6m-Dot OLED electronic viewfinder.
- EXPEED 6 image processor.
- Refined autofocus system with 273 selectable points: hybrid focusing system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods.
- 3.2″ 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD display.
- ISO 100-51200 expandable to ISO 102400 for extreme low-light conditions.
- 5-axis sensor-shift Vibration Reduction (VR) mechanism.
- Dual SD memory cards slots.
- Magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant.
- Approximately 470 shots per charge.