Lightroom 4.1 Update:
Hey everyone, just in case some of you didn’t know, Lightroom 4.1 is now available, and it will support Fuji X-Pro1 RAW files! Finally! I tried out some of my X-Pro1 RAW files before I wrote up this post, and so far I have had no problems. Lightroom 4.1 also has additional support for the Canon 5D Mark III, the Nikon D800, and the Olympus OM-D E-M5. You can download Lightroom 4.1 from the Adobe site or you can click below, and the link will bring you there:
It’s a simple download, and once you update Lightroom 4, it should work just fine.
Lightroom 4.1 Improvements:
Here are some of the improvements that Adobe mentioned with the Lightroom 4.1 update.
The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.1 update includes these enhancements:
• The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
• Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
• Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG
• Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin
• Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
• Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.