Fuji X-T4 in Stock at B&H Photo And Shipping:
For those who have been waiting for this, The new Fuji X-T4 is currently in stock at B&H Photo. Check the link below for details and to order:
Here are just some of the features:
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Choice of black or silver body.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor.
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps.
- 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, which has 0.75x magnification with a refresh rate that can be pushed to 100 fps.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design.
- The NP-W235 battery provides approximately 600 frames per charge when using the EVF.
As soon as it’s a bit safer to go out for longer periods of time, I’m going to review the X-T4. This is the first X-T series camera that I have not pre-ordered yet, so I am definitely interested in shooting with it. Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by! Stay safe, everyone!