Leica SL Typ 601 Firmware Update 3.2 Released:
It looks like new firmware is out for the Leica SL. Link is below:
Key improvements are:
- New menu item added to Joystick Lock on/off.
- New power saving mode (on/off) feature allowing the camera to turn off the EVF to save battery power.
- Support for SF40, the future SF60, and SFC1.
- New menu item “USB-Mode” allows to use mass storage or PTP USB connection type.
- Keyboard improvements: Missing brackets for the wifi password input.
- Keyboard improvements: Blinking cursor during text input.
- Improved image colour for JPG under some light conditions.
- Manual colour temperature preset was optimized (Setting changed from 6600K to 6500K).
I can’t wait to get this in my SL. I may have a couple of shoots booked this coming weekend (still currently reviewing the APO Summicron-SL 90mm), so it’ll give me a great opportunity to try out some of these new features. I’ll report back, if I encounter any issues. Thanks for stopping by!