Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera Announced:
I don’t shoot with many Nikon cameras not because I don’t like them or anything like that; I just haven’t had the chance but I am excited to hear about the release of the new Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera. The price will be $856.95, which puts it in the range of the Fuji X-T30. It would be interesting to compare the two. You can even order it with a 16-50mm, which will raise the price to $996.95 or a 16-50mm and a 50-250mm for $1346.95. You can pre-order it below, if interested:
Some details and photos below:
- DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount.
- Sleek body design.
- Magnesium alloy chassis that is dust- and weather-resistant.
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor.
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- Full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps as well as 30 fps shooting at 8MP.
- 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection.
- Eye Detection AF uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects’ eyes.
- 3.2″ rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies.
- ISO 100-51200; can be expanded up to ISO 204800.
- In-Camera Image Editing.
- Creative Picture Controls.
- Special Effects Modes.
- Multiple Exposure mode.
Like I said before, I’m looking forward to the Z 50. More competition is always good ;). It looks comfortable to hold too and very compact. For more info or to pre-order it, you can find it below. It starts shipping November 27th: